ARTICLES, HEALTHY LIVING & WELL BEING. EATING DISORDERS
7 Things Someone Suffering From Anxiety Wants You To Know
- I can’t just stop it.
- There are no standard visible signs of someone suffering from anxiety. I don’t need to be having trouble breathing or shaking to be anxious.
- Sometimes I don’t know what’s causing me to feel anxious.
- I need you to love me the way I am, not try to fix me.
- It’s hard for me to turn my brain off, I’m always over-analyzing.
- Please love me through the hard times, even when I seem like too much to deal with.
- Please don’t give up on me when I try to push myself away from everything.
You don’t know what someone is dealing with in life. Don’t judge someone, be there for them.